The role of our health coach
beautiful black woman

Phone: 330-281-4584

One of the first thing I learned as a fitness trainer is that 20% of weight loss is due to exercise and the other 80% is the result of good diet and lifestyle changes. You can’t over exercise a poor diet and unhealthy lifestyle behavior. Our certified health and wellness coaches partner with clients seeking self-directed lasting changes aligned with their values which promotes health wellness and there by enhancing their well-being.

In health coaching, here are the various areas we typically focus on:

  • Weight management
  • Nutrition
  • Sleep hygiene
  • Stress management
  • Diabetes

Need our assistance?

Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us for any concerns and inquiries you may have. Eager to start your fitness journey now? Sign up with us now.